9,999 NFTs will be algorithmically generated
with a distribution pattern as follows:
99 NFTs - Reserved for The #Selena Collective
100 NFTs - Reserved for Airdrop
500 NFTs with unique traits would be auctioned off to the highest bidders.
9300 NFTs - Available for Public Minting
9,999 Selenas (Including reserved and special NFTs)
Each Selena costs 1 SOL to mint.
Selena NFTs are based on the hugely popular Solana platform.
You can check the attributes and traits of your Selena based on the Rarity Chart
Your Selena should show up in your Phantom wallet within 5 minutes of minting. Sometimes the minting bot can experience delays; especially during times of high volume. If your Selena doesn't show up within 30 minutes, please reach out to us on our Discord channel with the Transaction ID for further assistance.
Unfortunately, no. You will need to repeat the process each time you mint a Selena.
Yes, and our Liquid NFTs will be tradable against $XTAG. Further details regarding this would be put up on our social media channels and Medium in due time.
Not at all. As long as you have $SOL in your Phantom (or any other Solana) Wallet, you can easily mint a Selena NFT. You can load SOL onto your wallet using a cryptocurrency service such as Binance or FTX.
The Selenas would be available for minting on First Come First Serve basis, so hurry up or you may miss out.
Every Selena NFT that you purchase can be burnt (destroyed) in exchange for #selena tokens.
30% of the raised funds would be donated to a cause chosen by a collective of 99 women leaders in the crypto space. The collective would vote on which cause is the most relevant one that needs to be funded.
After donating 30% of the raised funds to the charity chosen by the Senate, the remaining 70% would go towards adding liquidity to the #selena bonding curve, which would ultimately benefit you as a user on the xHashtag platform.
More details on this would be shared later
Please send an email to [email protected] and let us know how you would like to get involved.